Thursday, December 12, 2013

Forever 21+

So being that I am far beyond my 20's I have not shopped with Forever 21 in sometime... Now at 30 with 4 kids I would look like the old lady trying to dress like a teen, However I came across that they have a couple lines with their brand one being Forever 21+  which is plus size clothing, looking at their "regular" size large which looks like it would fit my 9 year old daughter I saw a TOO GOOD TO PASS UP SALE on Black Friday so I decided to do a little shopping to try out the clothes and a few accessories. Here is my Black Friday Forever 21+ haul.
I paid roughly around $43 for all this , like I said it was TOO GOOD to pass up.
 
Review: On the "plus side" the quality is actually extremely good and at any given time I would have NO PROBLEM paying Full price for this kind of merchandise. Sizing is actually pretty perfect, as most retailers tend to have their sizes run smaller I decided to go up a size out of panic but there was no need to at all, my regular size would be a PERFECT fit, I will definitely make the sizing work though I actually like it because they fall longer making it easy for me to pair with tights . Accessories were a steal they were only about $1.00 each and they are far beyond $1.00 quality. I will FOREVER be a customer with FOREVER 21+.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment